*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
Hey guys, I'll jump in again. I'm assuming it's ok to keep coming back as long as I offer something in return? Saying that, I still haven't received my first gift... I think Skog is finding it difficult to get to the post office because of work commitments.

I'll take the pouch Tengu if that's ok?

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
Assuming all is well and Tengu is happy to send the pouch I'll offer the following:

701d1b4c93b5bd8821a4a809655c8f89.jpg

9569a7a024f4e505a89f56a9b1393680.jpg

Spanking new 10x25mm monocular sealed in original packaging. I ordered one and got two so I kept it as a spare but mine is still going strong and I can't see me needing a backup. It's not an expensive one so don't expect fantastic results in low light but it's a great, light bit of kit that works well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
No problem bopdude. I just want to make sure Tengu's pouch is still up for grabs mate. Will post as soon as I can once confirmed, just PM me your address :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Ok, thanks, pm inbound shortly, up for grabs is a Stanley cookset, boiled water in it once to do a time test, apart from that never used the cups, it's in as new condition with just a faint mark to the bottom of the Stainless pot.

LINK

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE