Frontier stove "the pig" (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Honest Outrage

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2015
Midlands
Stove............... to pig............ to road trips........... to NWA................ Yep, the conversation is flowing!!

Your flying pig is looking good though Mick!

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Stove............... to pig............ to road trips........... to NWA................ Yep, the conversation is flowing!!

Your flying pig is looking good though Mick!
Tell you Kurt give it 3 months you'll be as prone to tangents as people like me and Dewi. Wacker is already getting there :lmao:

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
Tell you Kurt give it 3 months you'll be as prone to tangents as people like me and Dewi. Wacker is already getting there :lmao:

Haha you know what, as soon as you mentioned NWA I was going to ask if you'd seen Straight Outta Compton in the cinema but thought we'd gone too far off topic already. Next time I'll just go for it :p

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Haha you know what, as soon as you mentioned NWA I was going to ask if you'd seen Straight Outta Compton in the cinema but thought we'd gone too far off topic already. Next time I'll just go for it :p

Nothing is too far off topic! That's why the forum is so good the craic evolves

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Yup, kings of the off topic lol

Its weird, but some threads seem to merge into others and go back and forth... but its all about the journey. Keep expecting to see.. :offtopic: and to get a stern telling off :D

Alan 13~7

Settler
Oct 2, 2014
Prestwick, Scotland

Its weird, but some threads seem to merge into others and go back and forth... but its all about the journey. Keep expecting to see.. :offtopic: and to get a stern telling off :D

bet you've been dyin to use that wee guy Dewi.. but didn't want to seem like the forum police...

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
bet you've been dyin to use that wee guy Dewi.. but didn't want to seem like the forum police...

lol nope, been genuinely expecting to see it the way me and Mick ramble on some days though. As Kurt says, from stoves to pigs to road trips to gangsta rap... can't get more off topic than that.

The one I really want to use is... :BlueTeamE ... but never found the right topic or thread :D And now we've gone from gangsta rap to emoticons... see how easy it is! :lmao:

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland

Ah I don't take myself seriously enough for that haha

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Nothing wrong with a bit of randomness, it keeps everyone on the right side of sanity (decide for yourselves which side that is!!! :confused:)
Telling you open asylum this place. Up until 10 posts run fast and run far if you are a serious type of person

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
Kings of the off topic present: Shining Cliff Woods

...oh wait we can bang on about how good it's going to be and how excited we are but once it's happened we cant post on the internet about it! :lmao:

Honest Outrage

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2015
Midlands
We can if we change the name of the place.............. "So spent a couple of nights in the woods of **insert your own inappropriate name**"

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Kings of the off topic present: Shining Cliff Woods

...oh wait we can bang on about how good it's going to be and how excited we are but once it's happened we cant post on the internet about it! :lmao:
You can always just refer to it as a secret location in Derbyshire, without they start thinking were talking in code and have to spend life wearing orange with a view of cuba

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE