Beautiful knife for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
I was determined not to have this knife I had commissioned as a drawer queen but life got in the way (as it does). It is a left handed sheath and totally unused - never even sharpened. It cost £175 to buy but I can sell it for £120. I'll miss her! now sold

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Oh shiny.
Lovely knife & sheath. Good luck with the sale, you'll be sorry to see her go.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi kimbo, do you know the steel type and handle material and possibly the maker please? Any info you have including measurement of the blade and handle... Sorry to be a pain!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
You're not being a pain at all Ferret; I had it commissioned by Kelingblad of this parish about 5 years ago. I'll try and get all the info you want asap mate.

ATB

Kim

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
You're not being a pain at all Ferret; I had it commissioned by Kelingblad of this parish about 5 years ago. I'll try and get all the info you want asap mate.

ATB

Kim

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Hi Ferret, sorry to take so long to get back to you mate. Going back through messages got me most of the info mate.
Here goes:

Carbon Steel definitely (but can't give and more info than that, sorry)
Mountain Ash wood ends with bone middle section (I think)
Handle is 108mm
Blade is 104mm and 4mm thick at handle which tapers to 3mm for the exposed metal

Anything else, just let me know mate.

ATB

Kim

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
No problem my friend, much appreciated kimbo. I'm not a southpaw so the sheath's a catch point at the moment... Along with the fact that I'm trying to quit my tragic knife habit! If I succumb to my addiction I'll PM you, assuming another knife junky doesn't get to it first. Thanks again mate!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

dodgerdog

May 6, 2014
Shropshire
It arrived yesterday very neatly packaged! This piece of kit really is fantastic. I've given it a little bit of a strop and it is ridiculously sharp.

I still can't get over how well it fits my hand! Big thumbs up Kimbo - thanks again!

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
You're welcome mate........just please don't do what I stupidly did and make it a drawer queen!

It really is too good not to be used. So glad you like it as much as I did.

ATB

Kim

dodgerdog

May 6, 2014
Shropshire
Hi chaps, this is definitely not going to get left in a draw! I've had a few different mora's over the last 15 years or so and I've never felt the need to get anything fancy. (aside from a few different crook knives but that is a different story). This knife is very different to anything I have used before, but it is lovely. It fits perfectly in my hand and is also very robust so it's getting plenty of use. The sheath is cracking too!

I'm very pleased with it:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE