BCT tents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

muffinski

Aug 18, 2011
west Midlands
Have any of you good folks had any experience with this companies tents, in particular the troop tent? I am looking at canvas alternatives to a bell tent and would like the option of putting a stove in. Main criteria is space and stability.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I had a Task Force 4 with extension and was very well pleased with it (unfortunately Mrs Bilmo didn't share my enthusiasm for it, but that's another story.) It was very well put together and the canopy of the main tent is still in use, by someone else, as a hot tent. I also had BCT make me an oversize flysheet for a Black's Icelandic (16' x 14' in 12oz canvas). That too, is excellent quality and I still have it. I would imagine their troop tent would make palatial family accommodation and would lend itself to a degree of internal subdivision.

muffinski

Aug 18, 2011
west Midlands
Cheers for that Bilmo. Always fancied a baker style tent but the wife just wouldnt go for it, so think we are heading towards the trooper or something similar.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE