woodgas stove wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys my bro expressed an interest in a wild woodgas stove I used to have I think it was a Chinese version. anyway I had traded it a while ago and just wondered if anyone had one of the same as above they don't use. in as good a condition as possible please as I I intend to give it my brother I think the ones im talking about cost just short of £20 brand new. but cash is at a premium just now so cant buy one.
but I do have lots of great gear to trade for one any help would be great guys. cheers

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland
I ordered this on a Thursday night, it arrived Monday mid morning .

Absolutely brill bit of kit. Fits inside a 14cm Zebra Billy Pot as well. The price is too good to pass up on.

Well made as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless...136?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item487d000338

hi guys my bro expressed an interest in a wild woodgas stove I used to have I think it was a Chinese version. anyway I had traded it a while ago and just wondered if anyone had one of the same as above they don't use. in as good a condition as possible please as I I intend to give it my brother I think the ones im talking about cost just short of £20 brand new. but cash is at a premium just now so cant buy one.
but I do have lots of great gear to trade for one any help would be great guys. cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE