Day pack with side pockets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Crassy84

Forager
Oct 22, 2014
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I got mine for £16 off ebay.

There were four on ebay last night going for next to nowt

The desert camo ones go for less.

I would not have wasted my time commenting if I knew they were all sold for crazy money. But I appreciate the confidence boost Dave mate :cool:

Why would you suggest a £135 predator, when the OP clearly has set a budget of £40ish? :slap:

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
£16 is a steal. How do you get on with the lack of waist strap Crassy? I'm borrowing a mates this weekend to try it out.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I got mine for £16 off ebay.

There were four on ebay last night going for next to nowt

The desert camo ones go for less.

I would not have wasted my time commenting if I knew they were all sold for crazy money. But I appreciate the confidence boost Dave mate :cool:

:lmao: Possibly I got out of bed on the wrong side. I didnt see a link to one for £16..

Crassy84

Forager
Oct 22, 2014
Newcastle Upon Tyne
It isn't that bad to be fair mate. Provided you aren't carrying a tonne weight! I modded mine with an old waist strap and it worked ok. It's a good all round bag if you don't mind a slightly heavier bag

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
hmm i just loaded it up quickly and tried it on and i must say I'm not that impressed

the shoulder straps were tight on my neck at the top and dug in on my ribs at the bottom.

ill try and have a play with the straps but i think it may designed for big burly army types and i have the build of a racing snake.

i loved the easy mod webbing though. made attaching my roll mat a piece of pi55!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE