Hello from Hemingfield (Barnsley)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 4, 2015
Hemingfield
Good Evening all

I've been camping and doing various outdoor activities for years, i was a scout in my younger years, but maybe its me trying to hold onto my youth but i'm getting more serious about my bushcraft.

Iv'e started following MCQ Bushcraft and he's got me into making various items while out and about hobo fishing kits, cordage and harvesting various useful natural ingredients.

I saw a few posts recently from people in wombwell woods,think thats how i found the forum :) Cant believe i live so close but have not seen anything about the gathering in wombwell woods shame i missed it, hopefully there will be more.

Anyway hello to everyone

joelinman

Apr 19, 2015
wombwell
Hey welcome, I saw you posted in my introduction thread. I'm up for meeting local. I have found a nice quiet woods out of the way of the general public towards Hooton pagnal area. That's where I have been going to practice my very few skills

IMAG0185_zpszkddivpw.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE