Black buffalo horn handled knife and fire steel plus veg tanned leather

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi Guys due to time and family commitments im not doing much bushycrafting or projects so here is one for you.
the kit includes a blade in the style of the f1 with the rubber over handle removed and re handled in a beautiful piece of black buffalo horn
the knife has a wide stick tang which goes 3/4 of the way up the handle the handle is shaped in the style of a mora clipper almost but without cut out sections etc the fire steel is an 8mm thick ferro rod which is also handled to match in black buffalo horn.
along with these two items is supplied a beautiful piece of 3mm veg tanned leather the piece is 17 and a half inches long and is 12 inches approx. across so there is far more leather than is needed to make your own sheath.
the price for this kit to shift it quickly is £30 which includes paypal fees and uk first class postage.
I would be very willing however to trade this kit for any one of these items listed below.
Fairbairn sykes knife and sheath in really good condition.
cammenga 3h compass
francis barker compass
Philips hand powered torch of ww2 vintage
us pilots survival knife.
coleman petrol stove must be in good working and cosmetic order.
pantograph (german paratroopers knife) split handle type. they are usually brass handled.
photos to follow very shortly
KNIFE AVAILABLE TO PERSONS 18 YEARS OLD AND OVER

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Tuesday morning bump and a £7 price reduction to clear it away so the lot is yours for £23 which includes postage and paypal fees. but this is today only and it wont go lower. cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
final reduction the whole lot is yours for £20 I cant drop any lower guys I am very willing on trades here though for example.
Mercator k55k.
hollow handled survival knife
Fairbairn sykes knife
kupilka cup
douk douk knife
us pilots knife or clone
us marines k bar knife or clone
mora fire knife
any double edged knife considered
just try me with whatever sharps you want rid of as long as condition is good to excellent.
cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE