Peed off but praise too

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Good to hear your on the mend Rik.

My experiences with the NHS are up and down. Its not the hospitals or the care, the nurses and carers are the real stars of the NHS in my opinion, especilly in high dependency wards etc.
Its the systems put in place by the GP surgerys and admin that seem, well, stupid.

Ive got a serious lung disease, and have to take a lot of mixture of meds, lorezapam, citralopram, methotrexate, prednisolone, and loads of others.....If i dont have them for a few days, I begin to feel very ill...Sometimes I feel too tired to do anything, but wierdly, everything I want to do, I now push myself, [and it is a real slog at times] more than when i was fit and healthy and easily able to do it....the recent trip to Scotland was one of them....go figure. Day three, I felt shagged, but what better place to rest up for an extra day than Carnas Bhlathain in the sun!

I can keep it up for certain amount of time, but its when i get back it hits me, and Im out of it for a week.

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
Glad you are home and on the mend. My Dad has COPD. So I know how hard and quick you can suddenly fall ill.

Hope you carry on getting better and that you don't have any set backs.

Look after yourself,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE