Some of my latest Leatherwork

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mack_ire

Hamish, long time fan of your leather work, really like the belt, how much for a commission work, wide belt, black in color, with reindeer /santa related impressions, length would have to be long to fit Santa belly, my father plays the role of santa but only cheap plastic/vinyl belt. His birthday is mid June would you be interested in crafting one.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Wonderful stuff Hamish. Have been spreading the word through "shares" on my nom de plume FB account. Everyone thinks it fantastic... as they should.
Unsurpassed work as ever sir.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Thanks again fellas, really great to hear some feedback it's what keeps me going :)

Hamish, long time fan of your leather work, really like the belt, how much for a commission work, wide belt, black in color, with reindeer /santa related impressions, length would have to be long to fit Santa belly, my father plays the role of santa but only cheap plastic/vinyl belt. His birthday is mid June would you be interested in crafting one.

PM sent mate ;)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Those are to your usual high standard; I see the snoopy watch design is from Gaults cross, on the Isle of Man?

(I have a snoopy watch somewhere too.)

I havent done any work for a while; save today, when I skinned a sofa...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE