What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

vestlenning

Settler
Feb 12, 2015
Western Norway
An EKA Swede 8.

eka_swede_8.jpg

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
I always wanted a pair but don't think I can carry the look off! Nice buy. Are you a crossfitter?
Nope, just like to be comfortable! Its just like walking barefoot. They do look strange, but I've never been one to worry what I look like.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

joelinman

Apr 19, 2015
wombwell
Today I raided poundland and b&m... I managed to get all of this for under £25

IMAG0177_zpsykv4xhqp.jpg

1. 12ft x 9ft tarp - from b&m - £3.99

2. 1.2m x 1.8m tarp x2 - from poundland - £2

3. Aluminium water bottles x2 - from poundland - £2

4. Bungee cable with clips instead of hooks - from poundland -£1

5. Rollmat - from B&M - £2.99 I think

6. Folding 3 leg stools x2 - from poundland - £2

7. Festival kit - from B&M - £4.99

The festival kit includes 2 mess tins, pop up hexi style burner with pack of firelighters and a cutlery set all in a canvas bag.

8. Orange guy lines x2 - from B&M - £2

Total cost.... £21

Bargain!!!!

Buster80

Forager
Apr 12, 2015
Scotland
Shiny stuff from Tk Maxx

Alfi stainless steel water bottle - German made can't find out much else about them,where can you buy the hook that sits inside them to put over a fire??
Thermos thermocafe 0.5l was looking for one of these with screw top lids,it's passed the 3hr mark just now and it's still boiling, will check it at 6hr and see.

Both together for a tenner,maybe not a bargain but what
I was looking for

jRJeVb_Z1pF9L_Gen84QmxvYPH3x8wwINjsNeZNZ5GDgTTyId51XKjPGsh1H-WKWu9iHh_Cf=w1912-h2542

Last edited:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
A big blue 100% wool vintage blanket for a tenner in a charity shop. Double bed size. I left another the same size there, and an even bigger one in bright pink that they wanted £15 for. Considering going back for one or both.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Nice score Harvestman. Always good finding good blankets in a charity shop. We've a cracker of a place a couple of villages over where we get some bargins.
If you go back for the pink one you could make a nice "Harvest-man with no name" poncho :D
A tadge camp maybe but excellent desert camo ALA pinkies Landrovers. (Or you could give it to Mr. Fenna... :rolleyes: ).

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
Not exactly today, but just bought a custom made claymore mine bag from ebay, had it made in dpm cordura, press stud closure instead of velcro and a document pouch on the back. Also a pair of elastic anti-tickgaiters from ebay again, in realtree pattern, fit a bit like puttees and will be doing a review on them as they area bit unusual. Also also, have discussed and comissioned a custom forged parang from a local knife maker, in the style of the lofty wiseman tool but with the finish and fittings of a malayan parang. Exciting!

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
just took delivery of 2 x Zebra Billy Cans and i bought some stainless steel rope to do the usual modification so they fit inside each other.

I didn't want to use bike brake cable as its not v flexible so I bought some 2mm 7x19 stainless steel rope from si3 - never seen such a strong and flexible cable!

Pics of mod that you've all seen before to follow!

Hunkyfunkster

Mar 2, 2015
Loch Lomond
A storm kettle.
A load of paracord for various projects. Also lacing needles and buckles for said paracord.
Ordered some ferro rod blanks for making my own handles after seeing some awesome homemade ones on here

Alex

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE