some of my recent builds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi all thought i would share with you some of my recent builds.
hope you are well

first up is my camp and fields

IMG_3577 by lucky_lee, on IMG_2726 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
and then some field and forests
IMG_3477 by lucky_lee, on IMG_2643 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
then some uk legal friction folders in titanium
IMG_3239 by lucky_lee, on IMG_3251 by lucky_lee, on IMG_3253 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_2893 by lucky_lee, on IMG_3120 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

then some boonedogs
IMG_3385 by lucky_lee, on IMG_2280 by lucky_lee, on IMG_2281 by lucky_lee, on IMG_2140 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

and one of my frame locks The TITUN
IMG_3664 by lucky_lee, on IMG_3647 by lucky_lee, on IMG_3651 by lucky_lee, on IMG_3628 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
hope you enjoyed looking at them
take care
lee.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Wow there's some serious looking pieces of metal, wood and leather there. Not all in my taste range (though most are) but all beautifully done. Really lovely work, cheers for posting them up.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Reading back what I wrote I hope you didn't take any offence? It wasn't meant that way. (I'm just not sure of the Nessmuk style of knives in general, though your ones are beautifully executed). I'm just fickle that way. :eek:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Reading back what I wrote I hope you didn't take any offence? It wasn't meant that way. (I'm just not sure of the Nessmuk style of knives in general, though your ones are beautifully executed). I'm just fickle that way. :eek:
Don't be daft bud.. That's why I didn't pigeon myself into making one type of thing.. As I love all shapes and types too. Some not so much.. What I will say for out in the field the nessmuk is very versatile in its application as a woods knife.. It also exels in camp craft chores like in the kitchen you due to the geometries. Thanks for your kind comments

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE