Tac vest or belt pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

joelinman

Apr 19, 2015
wombwell
So today to my excitement, when getting ready to take my son out to the woods for the weekends event, I checked in the cellar for a bag I could use.

I only went and stumbled upon this....

IMAG0120_zpssp59tfgf.jpg

One of my dads BCB bags he was issued years ago when he was in the RAF. I have no idea on what the capacity is of this bag. Its not overly big, but not large enough for a night out without attachments.

Its in great condition too, looks brand new!

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
I kept looking at these... I'm assuming top belt is a hip belt and the bottom one goes around the thigh?

Yep, that's the idea. Be weary of them tho. Put too much weight in one, and you are just adding to the weight you have to lift with every foot step, a bit like adding a pound or two to the weight of your boot. Also, if anything in there isn't packed tight, with every step it'll rattle/clank. It gets annoying, fast.

J

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...I have no desire to look like a Walt..."

Which with a belt pouch (or even pouches) you might get away with, a tac vest, not so much, but on a canoe it may be possible.

However...

I kept looking at these... I'm assuming top belt is a hip belt and the bottom one goes around the thigh?
UNl3oA5.jpg

You're not going to get away with one of these and not be considered a bit 'Walt-y'.

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE