Newcomer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 1, 2015
Bristol
Hi,

Just introducing myself, I'm Shaun, 30 years on the Earth, at this moment currently living in Bristol. Been interested in getting outdoors more for a while now so decided to sign up to these forums and see if I can learn a thing or two. Also recently got myself a wood whittling knife to give that a go. Mainly I'm interested in attempting wild camping, have done one already and enjoyed the experience of being deep in the woods with no "facilities" etc. I grew up in South Africa, and the traditional camp sites of England really do not interest me, which is why I don't camp much. The place I wild camped was not as remote as I would like so it was still bit risky of being discovered and moved on, so I am trying to gather more experience and information.

So anyway, greetings!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you Shaun and thanks for the intro, please be careful about wild camping when talking about it on here, we can't promote it as it's illegal in many part of the UK although there's obviously areas where it's fine. We love wild camping, getting away from it all but it needs to be considerately done.

I hope that we hear more about your adventures and hope you enjoy being here on Bushcraft UK

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE