Hi from North Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ootini

Mar 24, 2015
Wales
Hey all,

I'm new here, my name's Dave, I'm 34 and I'm just getting in to cycle camping, or Bike-packing as some call it. I guess this puts me in the same category as the ultra-light guys, but I'm tight, very tight, so I'm trying to do everything on a budget! :)

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Caerleon

Feb 9, 2015
West Mid's
Hey Ootini - welcome :) now that's an interesting balance, ultra-light gear on an ultra tight budget - My missus reckons I could save a fortune if I took a couple of laxatives a day or so before going out. Shaving off those extra grams need to come from somewhere and its a cheaper option than buying the gucci mega light kit

ootini

Mar 24, 2015
Wales
Hey Ootini - welcome :) now that's an interesting balance, ultra-light gear on an ultra tight budget - My missus reckons I could save a fortune if I took a couple of laxatives a day or so before going out. Shaving off those extra grams need to come from somewhere and its a cheaper option than buying the gucci mega light kit

Hi! Yeah I know it seems counter intuitive as, it's always a case of ultralight = expensive, but I don't think that it's always linear, some items that are very expensive aren't that light, and some that are quite cheap are lighter than their more expensive counterparts. It's just a case of finding them! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE