Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chippy Si

Feb 27, 2015
Norfolk
Hi all, I'm from Diss area, do a fair few outings either on foot or canoe. Anybody from nearby? Any chance I could tag along to the meet in May? Would be great to meet some likeminded folk from this neck of the woods.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi everyone, hot off the press, Mandos has got a date, 10th May joins the Army, he has asked me to let you all know as he hasn't any interweb at the moment. I have wished him well.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Nice on Mandos, thanks for letting us know. On another note Dave it was good how you showed me how to sew a button on last meet, as I have become or soon to become an assistant Cub Scout leader, and last night I was in charge of showing the Cubs how do do it so they could work towards an activity badge.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Just came across this on a site for free UK camping thought some of you lot might be interested ;)

58A7 Norfolk - Thetford Forest has a good site near Santon Downham, over the River Bridge and Rail Bridge - parking in forest area on the right. Watch the weight limit on the bridge - 3 tonnes but you can get to the site from the other direction. Lovely walks through the woods - deer seen last year.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
The one in May its minimalist, all to fit in one bag, smaller the better.

Thats an Ideal one for Carl.... he's got a whole weekend with hammock and food in a Response Pack, he made it up for the Suffolk Response Pack Challenge last year :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE