Fjalleaven vintage 20 or 30

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andrewgale

Apr 14, 2013
Treherbert
Just looking for a bit of advice. I really love the look of the fjallraven vintage rucksack. I'm just not sure whether to get the 20 or 30 litre. Would be using it for walks in the country, carrying a bit of food and water, folding saw, axe, paracord etc. Would also use it for days out with the family.
There's no where near me I can have a look at them so not sure about the size. The review on here says the 20l is generous but another review I've read says the curved back panel limits space. If anyone has one, I would be greatful of your opinion.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I used the 20l for many years and found it plenty big for its size - review here http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129352 which also happens to be the "For Sale" thread for it as I now have my home made canvas and leather pack... ignore the sales pitch if you like :)
The review was written for BcUK when I first got the pack - not just for the sales thread....

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE