Back to full-time Leatherwork

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hey folks. Sadly I've had to leave my job today as an assistant forest manager, due to unforseen circumstances.

So, for the time being, I am back to leatherwork full-time :) I have had some orders piling up, but just not had the time to get things done as soon as I'd have liked, as I like to keep a tight ship with turnaround times.

So from monday onwards I'm back in the workshop with fresh energy, and a long list of things to make; personal projects, ideas, and commissions, so you will be seeing a lot more of my work very soon :)

Hamish

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Sorry to hear about the job. It will be fun being back to leather work, but I know it's no picnic, so the best of luck with it :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sorry about that Hamish,

though Orric said what I was about to type pretty much verbatim (It's either Great minds... or fools seldom differ!:eek:)

Will be interesting see what's going to come out of the House of Hamish, no matter what it is you do it's guaranteed to be stunning.

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
I too will look forward to seeing (and drooling over) more of your wares on here again, sorry to hear it's through slightly unfortunate circumstances though. Maybe a blessing in disguise? Hope things work out one way or another.

James

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Hey Hammish,

Sorry to here about the job bud, but looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic stuff on here!:D

ATB

Ste

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE