Insect Netting for Hammock GROUP BUY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

happy camper

Nomad
May 28, 2005
Scotland
mine arrived today, seem to be very well made, looks like it'll handle whatever the midges throw at it. Many thanks, it really is very kind of you to put in so much effort organising these group buys! :D

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Greetings MagiKelly, once again thanks for all the hard work. Paypal sent to you 3 minutes ago for one insect net. Regards from Swyn :D

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
arrived today along with a new osprey pack and stove (nods to bjorn Victor) all in all after a long pants day at work a nice bunch of parcels to come home to. And tomorrow i head for Dartmoor .

Once again John I cant say it enough but outstanding effort

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
There are some small holes in one of the insect nettings that was sent out. Can everyone who has received a net check it to make sure there are no holes. I am hopeful that it is a one off but it is best if we check so I can raise it with the supplier if it is a bigger problem. As you will see the nettings are being sent out in their original packaging so I have not checked them. I did check the one I pictured but that was it.

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
pp sent for 3.

Out with the lad in 2 of the group buy hammocks earlier in the week. he wants to do it again in June and August - these nets will be just in time!

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Below is the updated list of those whose nets have still to be sent out. if there is a # next to the name it means I have had a PM and know the money is on route or that arrangements have been made.

2 HuBBa #
1 Doc #
1 Brian
2 jamesoconnor #
3 Buckshot
1 elma
3 morch
1 Stuart F
1 Monkey_Pork
1 Match
2 Big Geordie #
2 Grooveski #
2 wolf man
2 / 3 Oakleaf
1 strollon
1 stevo
1 worldexplorer
3 Mooney
2 Lurch
1 Barblade
1 Andrzej
1 bschiltz
6 Roy's Badger
1 hammy
1 gordy1
1 filcon
1 KenC
1 Yggdrasil
2 Martyn
1 R-J
2 gill #
2 tagnut69
1 alpha_centaur
1 bow drill
2 wildrover
2 Moff8
2 Prometheus

Makes about 60 still to go out. If you have paid and your name is above let me know. It is entirely possible that I have made a mistake.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hi John...........My name is not on the above list and I have paid and recieved my netting, so huge thanks to you and that is 2 pints that I owe you now...............Jon
If my name is on the list and I have missed it then it it is because I have just got back from the pub and I am a bit tipsy to say it politeley................Jon (hic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE