BushMoot 2015 Dates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigman

Life Member
May 28, 2006
Newton Abbot, Devon.
Ah! yes the 'naughty corner', attended my first Bushmoot in 2007.

Have absolutely no recollection how on earth I got back to my tent in the early hours of daylight.

Haven't been able to go since but I'm hoping to attend this year.

Need a holiday! :D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We'll have the courses up next week ,there's some really good ones.
Theresa is doing a 3 day tanning course, Robin Harford foraging and cooking, Perry's doing tracking, Richard first aid and a few more.....

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yep

You were second, Cade was first and John has no idea they're available yet :D
We miss Drew itching to get in there for his ticket, it was the first thing Shelly said when I told her the first tickets were sold...

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Yep

You were second, Cade was first and John has no idea they're available yet :D
We miss Drew itching to get in there for his ticket, it was the first thing Shelly said when I told her the first tickets were sold...

Aye... he's missed in so many ways still. :(

Johan asked over on FB how many sleeps it was to keep the tradition going so I did the countdown clock until FM arrival date :)

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
Do i get a prize for being first? ;) and how do the courses work? are there additional costs etc? really interested in learning some more skills and getting the kids involved.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he, You've got it a bit cheaper so you can take that as a prize :D We didn't have the right kids price on, all good now though :D

The courses are a paid extra, we run them during the camping days of the Moot but they're not exclusive to Moot attendees but anyone can attend a course. They're quite a bit to a lot cheaper than people would usually pay for courses so they're great value. During the Moot core days there's plenty of workshops that everyone is allowed to attend as part of the Moot, last year we had about 70 workshops so there's plenty to learn.

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
aha nice, I'll keep an eye out for them and chat with the family to see which ones we want to do, how do you sign up for the workshops or is it first come first served? this will be my first time so apologies for bombarding you with questions.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
aha nice, I'll keep an eye out for them and chat with the family to see which ones we want to do, how do you sign up for the workshops or is it first come first served? this will be my first time so apologies for bombarding you with questions.

Workshops are announced daily on the notice board with where they're going to be held and by whom and are usually just first come first served unless restricted which will be announced.

Usually it's a case of 'Damn that's on but I also want to do that as well... which do I choose!' :)

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
should be good fun, :) are there set areas for camping / hammocking etc? or do people splinter off into groups and get together when required?

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
Yep read all them it looks like a great time to be had, really looking forward to it will be by longest camp in a very very long time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE