Bushcrafty films on Netflix

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Rik's thread saying tracks is on netflix got me thinking that a thread on Netflix might be good to filter out some stuff worth watching..

If we've seen anything on Netflix that we think is any good we can say
what it is,
why we think it's worth watching,
it's rating
and duration...

Any takers?

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Great idea for a thread Tony! I really enjoyed Riks recomendation.
Mine would be 'Into the Wild' great film and story and a superb sound track from one of my favourite artists Eddie Vedder!

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Great idea, but i cant find much on Bushcrafty type things on Netflix...Youtube has loads more. Just watched the first series of Fat guys in the woods. Some interesting tips on fire lighting.
Need to look out for Into the Wild, but i'm sure i might have watched it a while ago..?

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Not so much Bushcraft but mountaineering shares the spirit

[video=youtube;C52vyEKnDeM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C52vyEKnDeM[/video]

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Quite enjoying Beyond the Edge at the moment about Hillary's ascent of Everest in '53.

If you're after some amazing video footage of landscape but not even remotely bushcraft related then Where the trail ends is excellent.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
If you change the device that you watch netflix on's dns to 146.185.187.189 you'll be able to watch a lot of more. :) it enables you to get the US version. A mile,mile and a half is a great doc about walking the John Muir trail.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
If you change the device that you watch netflix on's dns to 146.185.187.189 you'll be able to watch a lot of more. :) it enables you to get the US version. A mile,mile and a half is a great doc about walking the John Muir trail.

or just install http://hola.org/ and it takes you automatically to the US site when you log on to netflix; it also unlocks a lot of other American sites.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Not much bushy but just watched the education of little tree, about a white Indian boy. And illegal whiskey still.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
Not sure if it's on Netflix but Killing Season with John Travolta and Robert De Nero is worth missing!! It had a bit of bushcraft/survival stuff in it but not worth renting for. Could have had real potential though!

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Not sure if it's on Netflix but Killing Season with John Travolta and Robert De Nero is worth missing!! It had a bit of bushcraft/survival stuff in it but not worth renting for. Could have had real potential though!

One of these films that really, really should have been good...

...but with Travolta's 'Alexander the Meercat' accent & his 'midnight velvet' spray'on hair, I couldn't really concentrate on the film.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE