Tanto bladed something? wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys in looking for either a folder or fixed bladed knife the steel don't matter but it must be tanto bladed don't mind partial serrations
example are cold steel tanto lite
crkt Crawford trimph neck used to have one of these but don't remember what happened to it
anyway something tanto bladed is wanted here. nothing too expensive and this is the swap shop section

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
I have a tanto bladed locking folder, a Junglee Sahara, with a belt sheath. I've put it to razor sharp with the 8000 grit and the strop. Any good?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking for a tanto bladed knife guys not very bushcrafty item I know but if one of you has one sat in a drawer they are not using ive some nice items to trade for it not looking for anything too pricey just in good condition fixed or folding

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
It's one of these:
P1220137.jpg

It has a chisel grind like this:
P1220138.jpg

I think I still have all the options for the sheath: It can be vertical or horizontal or with just a pocket clip.

I'm not really into trades right now as I really should be decreasing the pile of kit that never goes out. How about £25 delivered RMSD inc PP?

Z

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking guys I thought id hooked one but it fell through my fingers. so if you have something like please get in touch.
something like a crkt Crawford triumph would fit the bill or one like in the photos further down the thread. am really open to offers.

Last edited:

cotswoldcraig

May 29, 2014
oxfordshire
I have one like in the photo below green para cord wrap and the sheath has a dpm paint job that would easy come off used to sit in between ammo pouches on my old chest rig. What you got to trade I am open to suggestions

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
ive got two nice tanto bladed knives now thanks to cotswoldcraig and billyblade. but its given me the tantoblade bug now so guess what guys am after collecting a couple more. im fully aware they are not very bushcrafty but the are superb tools in their own right. and id love a bigger one than the ones ive got so if anyone has any fixed blade tanto's ie cold steel tanto lite or even copies of the same. and you don't find use for them ive plenty bushy crafty stuff to trade. anything japanesey tanto type thing with spark my interest. cheers guys.

James.R

May 6, 2009
Wiltshire
I've got an old cold steel tanto
6507440231e6cfe5f167d514b8a56844.jpg
any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE