Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Looking forward to natures TV
campfire.png

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Ha ha, very clever.

well guys, home now from surgery, woke a while back just can't sleep throat very sore, so thought I'd play ontheipad.
looking forward to next weekend just got to take it easy and Mandos can tell us how he got on.

all the best for now. D

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
Guys I wont be making this meet sorry for the short notice rick also glad things are looking better dave. Just back from selection and passed ! Got my first job choice with the option to go to a technical trade after basic training

Sent from NSA HQ

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Guys I wont be making this meet sorry for the short notice rick also glad things are looking better dave. Just back from selection and passed ! Got my first job choice with the option to go to a technical trade after basic training

Sent from NSA HQ

Well done on passing selection Mandos.

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Don't forget 10 thousand years BC starts tomorrow night on channel 5.

[video=youtube;UNX5qOU9JK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNX5qOU9JK8[/video]

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Nice one mandos, please be a tech, as you will have to do all the stuff the grunt does but you will have a trade and more money, if you have the chance to be better and choose the easy option then you are doing yourself an injustice

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
Nice one mandos, please be a tech, as you will have to do all the stuff the grunt does but you will have a trade and more money, if you have the chance to be better and choose the easy option then you are doing yourself an injustice
Rick the only reason rifleman was my first choice is cos I didn't have any GCSE grades so they made me do a tech test and said I had passed to which they then said I can choose that job choice after basic, I'd love to be able to come this weekend but short on funds for food will let you no if that changes though

Sent from NSA HQ

Hi all, I'm sorry this must have been asked a dozen times by others.

Can I get an address and directions via a PM or something like that?

I've roped my SO into driving me down and dropping me off on the Friday night after I get back from working. I got a couple of days work for my dad.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE