Suunto Observer PRICE DROP £60

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
SOLD

Beautiful and clever watch with barometer, compass, altimeter etc. have a google.
This is the much nicer (and more sought) negative display version.
13c4d5a831bc71cf1e6c2b2ccf263306.jpg

New back and battery recently fitted, strap is perfect, a few light use marks on the case and crystal but certainly not from rough use.

e4fc0424c2a01378bab3200aaeb47f57.jpg

In perfect working order and very accurate. Comes with manual and quick start guide.
2e789db34c2b5c329120c8d51aca6b62.jpg

8f85e1d83c89abb8a5da1fedea0711d4.jpg

Spare battery also included. £75 posted.

NOW £60 NOW SPF

Last edited:

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
Price drop, £65 posted!

FYI.
The barometer function on these type of watches is great for predicting weather out in the wilds. It shows air pressure trends simply, and can give an accurate reading should you need it.
I've used this feature accurately many a time.
This is ONLY for sale as I bought the Suunto Core, which is pretty much the same thing, so don't need two.

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I've the same watch with the titanium bracelet strap and it's the most accurate barometer I've used in the mountains. Great watch, tough, light, easy to read and use plus looks smart enough for a night out in town. If I didn't already have one I'd have it in a shot at that price.

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
As for accuracy, I can't comment but if it's as accurate as the barometer and (surprisingly for me at least) compass, it will be spot on.
It matches my new Suunto Core (that is replacing it) perfectly.
You would obviously need to take the watch off to take ambient temp readings, in common with all these type of watches.

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
At the moment yes. I thought wrong, but I thought it would have been snapped up ages ago.
See Goatboys recommendation, and many other great reviews. This is only for sale as I don't need two ABC watches (now using a Suunto Core).
A bargain I reckon. I know I'd be happy with it at £60.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I turned my school calculator to negative display when I was in secondary school. Was dead easy, just turned the polarising glass round.

Not saying that you can turn it round on the watch though, just thought I'd mention it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE