*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ntl19

Oct 13, 2014
suffolk
Unfortunately not me being slow they are lost in the system :( I'm waiting for a call back from posty but if they have no answer, luckily I put them together so will just send some more off if needed. Don't worry uncleboob I will not let you miss out :)

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I'll take the surprise then :)
I'll offer up a used, but reasonable 'steel of fire' knife by Webtex.
Over 18's only please.

I'll take it please.

I offer a Swiss army bottle with cup, used but in good nick.

Like this:

SWISS-BOTTLE-1.jpg

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
Tengu swmbo has informed me that the axe has rocked up so many thanks for that.

Mandos instead of posting it if your happy to meet me at downham train station I will bring it up to you as you are only a couple of stops up from me and I work on the railway

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
Tengu swmbo has informed me that the axe has rocked up so many thanks for that.

Mandos instead of posting it if your happy to meet me at downham train station I will bring it up to you as you are only a couple of stops up from me and I work on the railway
Yes no worries when and where on the platform?

Sent from NSA HQ

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
No interest on the bottle folks?

OK I'll offer either the bottle or a couple of metres of Reflectix (for making pot cozys).

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Go on then copperhead I will take the bottle and cup and will post up something tomorrow if that's ok with everyone..👍

Sent from somewhere?

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Ok on offer from me is a North Face polartec 100 fleece I'm a 46" chest and it fits just right with a t-shirt underneath no holes or burns smoke free pet free house. Had it a while it's been worn and washed still a good'un.
1f08c2b2599e1668eec3cb790bda749b.jpg

Sent from somewhere?

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I can offer para cord in green...couple metres in length, a wire saw or a waterproof tinder pouch...around 8inches x 4inches with a paracord draw string.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE