Hello All - New to the Forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 8, 2015
Merseyside
Hello all,

Pleasure to meet all the other Bushcraft enthusiasts. Looking forward to meeting others and potential outings in the future...

I've used this forum as a reference for the past few years and only now joining.

Based in Merseyside, North West UK. Looking to practice and refine the skills and techniques as well as my kit.

First thing I'm posting out there; My next upgrades/purchases;

- Karrimor Sabre 45 with PLCE pouches.
- Granfors Bruks Wildlife Hatchet
- DD 3m x 3m Tarp

once more... Greetings all and speak soon.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Welcome to the forum. Hop e you enjoy the banter. I must however point out that the North West UK is North West
of Scotland. I can never work out how many English people see anywhere North of the Watford Gap as being North.
The North of England, surely starts about Sheffield, and the North of Britain starts about Sheffield.
A lot of Scots find that those south of the Border seem to think that England is Britain, and that Wales, Northern
Ireland, and Scotland, are all equal partners with England in the makeup of Britain. Sorry to rant at a new member
of this great club, but I feel that this error pisses off a large number of the population of Britain. I now await a storm of
protest from many members. You will find a great number of new friends on this site and pick up lots of great tips and
information. ENJOY. Stuart.

Jan 8, 2015
Merseyside
Welcome to the forum. Hop e you enjoy the banter. I must however point out that the North West UK is North West
of Scotland. I can never work out how many English people see anywhere North of the Watford Gap as being North.
The North of England, surely starts about Sheffield, and the North of Britain starts about Sheffield.
A lot of Scots find that those south of the Border seem to think that England is Britain, and that Wales, Northern
Ireland, and Scotland, are all equal partners with England in the makeup of Britain. Sorry to rant at a new member
of this great club, but I feel that this error pisses off a large number of the population of Britain. I now await a storm of
protest from many members. You will find a great number of new friends on this site and pick up lots of great tips and
information. ENJOY. Stuart.

Fair Point, it is a matter of logistics and geography, and with a great deal of bushcraft focussing on knowing where you are going I can see the arguments valid.

But on that point.... How many are in the North West of England - Merseyside way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE