Greetings from Norfolk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 12, 2015
norfolk
Hello from an Irishman in Norfolk. I used to spend lots of time outdoors growing up ...... but somewhere a long the way time outdoors has become less and less :(
Hitting the big 40 this year I decided its time to get back out doors. Have booked on a bush craft course for April and am hoping to take up canoeing. Any tips, hints and advice always welcome.

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Hello from an Irishman in Norfolk. I used to spend lots of time outdoors growing up ...... but somewhere a long the way time outdoors has become less and less :(
Hitting the big 40 this year I decided its time to get back out doors. Have booked on a bush craft course for April and am hoping to take up canoeing. Any tips, hints and advice always welcome.

Hi Leprechaun. Welcome to the group mate. :)

[QUOTE Any tips, hints and advice always welcome.][/QUOTE]

Don't ask Damascus for directions.

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich

Hi Leprechaun. Welcome to the group mate. :)

Any tips, hints and advice always welcome.

Don't ask Damascus for directions.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE