Kent Group pub meet - 9th December

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Details for the December pub meet are:

When: Tuesday 9th December - 1930
Where: George and Dragon, Fordwich, Kent. - CT2 0DB

Continuing the theming of the meets that we trialled at the June meet, I would suggest the theme for this meeting is "Navigation" - techniques, tools, maps, and methods. So bring along your compasses, GPSs, marching beads, and any other navigation gadgets. This includes any books you think are particularly good for the subject.

There is plenty of parking at the pub. Nearest station is Sturry, on the Ashford - Ramsgate line. From there it's a 5 minute walk up the road to the pub. There are also buses that go past the station from Canterbury, Herne Bay/Whitstable, Margate, and Ramsgate.

The pub is also on National Cycle Route 1.

I hope to see lots of you there.

Julia

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
I have posted details of the January meet in [thread=128182]this thread[/thread]. Feel free to reply if you intend to come.

Would be great to see some new faces for the new year.

J

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
Not sure why, but the link goes to this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1421013711.807200.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1421013711.807200.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 6

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
No idea what is going on there, link works from here in the browser. Wonder if it's tapatalk being silly.

I notice you found the thread anyway, so hopefully see you tomorrow night.

Julia

Danny1962

Nov 12, 2014
Maidstone, Kent
Oh, I've only just noticed this.

I am a week too late for the Jan meeting but will try and make the Feb meeting. I can't promise to be there though, as there's some major and exciting stuff going on in my private life at the moment (all in a good way) and I really have no idea what my routine will be by early Feb.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE