Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Can I request that if you have been asked to bring something for Saturday night cook pot then please add you name and what you are bringing.

Rick-chicken, reggae sauce, beans, Dutch oven.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Eggs bacon, pot for pasta and dutchie

can an we finalise numbers by Tuesday and what you'd like to bring, snorkers anyone?

Not really sure what to bring, I especially don't know what to bring sleeping arrangement wise! I don't have a tent any more as i chucked mine out (was letting in water) advice anyone?

atlatl I think Damascus was saying he could get me from some services can't remember off the top of my head. If anyone needs my number PM me.

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
Not really sure what to bring, I especially don't know what to bring sleeping arrangement wise! I don't have a tent any more as i chucked mine out (was letting in water) advice anyone?

atlatl I think Damascus was saying he could get me from some services can't remember off the top of my head. If anyone needs my number PM me.
How tall are you i have loads of spare tents you could borrow for the weekend?

Sent from NSA HQ

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
looks as if I can sleep in a cow shed or something so I'll just have blankets to worry about and maybe an extra can of gas for my lantern for later in the day

thanks though

I would suggest you bring a camp bed and a sleeping mat for the cow shed, as well as a good sleeping bag.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I don't own a camp bed, just a couple of mats, a couple of other blankets and a foil blanket. I have a roll up futon/bed that is a fair size that would be very nice for me to have, can I bring this too? Is there enough space for two bags in the car for me Damascus?

VanDeRooster

Jan 14, 2014
Norwich, UK.
Typical, I'm offline for ages and when I come back you've arranged a weekend that coincides with my sons 10th birthday. Maybe next time ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all, those going see you at the farm look forward to seeing you all, if you have radio I will be listening out on the local repeater, note new callsign M0ZGN.

All the best
D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE