Tbs knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
I have three: a folder, lock and Boar in curly birch and carbon steel and I am delighted with them.
I also knows the guys at the store and if anything was wrong with them they would undoubtedly refund straight away.
The new Lynx looks good as a smaller blade too.
No connection just a happy long term customer!
Mike

I have to confess I really really like the look of the lynx.
ive got the boar folder and its my edc knife and i find excuses to use it based on that a fixed blade version on a full tang should be amazing....

can't justify buyin one at the moment but once I come into some spare cash its a different story

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
I have a tbs folder in curly birch. It's great, since I bought it, 2 other people I know that have seen it have gone and bought one!

Kent Clark

Nov 23, 2014
Crewe
I was certainly impressed with the quality of all the TBS knives. My wife has a Boar fixed and I bought a blade and scales. I have yet to make up the knife, but don't anticipate any problems. My wife's knife is in gorgeous Turkish walnut and mine with have curly birch. Booth blades are carbon steel. The stainless version looks great too, but after a few years of mistakes in sharpening it wouldn't look quite so good.

Kent Clark

Nov 23, 2014
Crewe
god or bad. What's your opinion

Good. Very good, in fact. If it had a famous brand name on it, you would have to pay a lot more. It it had Ray Mears name on it the SAME knife would be maybe 3 times the price.

I like the way you can buy their knives in lots of different permutations. As a sheath and all the extras and you have a staggering array of possibilities.

I like the Boar knife. Wonderful balance, just the right weight (at least for me), feels secure in the hand, strong sharp blade, etc. Hard to fault it really.

Last edited:

Tracker NTS-054

Forager
Sep 8, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Thread revival: been working really hard and might blow half my pay this week on a lovely new TBS lynx... I'm thinking going for the micarta and carbon steel combination.. What are your opinions on that combination? ;)
All the best,
Lewis

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Ive really got to like the TBS range, i own two boars, fixed blade one in Turkish Walnut with 5mm ss blade and the other a special edition 4.5mm blade, and i also own two grizzly as well!!!!
All great knives, and the staff in the shop are great and will guide you in your purchase all the way!!
Thumbs up for TBS from me!!!

Reactions: chimpy leon

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I really like the TBS range. I have quite a few, my faves being the wolverine flat grind and the boar edc folder. I also really like the fact that you can get a left handed sheath without an upcharge. The multi-mount system is great, and they are very reasonably priced.

Thorgrim

Dec 12, 2015
London
As others have said the staff in the shop are very helpful. If you are anywhere near North London I would recommend dropping by to look at the knives to see which ones suits you best.

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
No experience with the lynx but I have a fixed blade carbon steel TBS boar and love it. It spent a month out with me being used daily in Scotland and didn't end up with a spot of rust on it. Didn't even sharpen it when I was out, the occasional strop was all it took. Its a beast of a knife that takes some serious punishment.

I'm also a big fan of the bushcraft store and their customer service...

Sent from my BV6000S using Tapatalk

Gabe

Forager
Aug 10, 2008
Bridgend, South Wales
I picked up a Boar with Curly Birch scales in the Stainless (My camping is mainly on beaches so thought it might be better with the salt). I love it. I have big hands and the Boar fits great. The sheath is well made, stitched well and seems bomb proof. I've asked for the folder from Santa this year to reply my UK legal EDC.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I'm interested in the folding version, does anyone have a side by side of one next to any other common pocket knife?

Statts

Nov 9, 2016
Tynemouth
www.forested.org.uk
I've got the TBS Boar with walnut handle. Had it for two years now and as Forest School leader I use it every day for battening, whittling etc and it's a great knife. I strop it after every day and it's still razor sharp. I've got big hands and the handle is long enough and comfortable too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE