BcUK Photograph of 2014 competition Winning Photograph

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well the voting is over and I have to admit it was a close vote with 2 pictures neck and neck for most of the week but one picture finally took first place.

I'm pleased to announce that Alf aka Brancho on the forum has won the 2014 BCUK Photograph competition with his excellent picture from May and titled 'Rannerdale Bluebells at sunset'. :35::35::35:

He wins a years full membership of the forum and a T-shirt kindly donated by Tony and he also gets to nominate the theme for the October 2015 heat.

I'd like to thank everyone who entered the heats throughout the year, without you this competition would be rather dull :) I'd also like thank Tony for donating all the heat prizes as well as the overall winners prize.

Well done Alf, it's a fantastic photograph and a very worthy winner and in case you missed seeing it here's his picture :)

14000892568_2491b629ca_o.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Congratulations Alf, well deserved win. The voting was tight as there was some outstanding pictures in there. So congratulations to the others too for getting into the final run. Also cheers to Mesquite for running the competition, a lot of work but a brilliant showcase for everyone who took part.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE