Hello from Stockport!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 13, 2014
Stockport
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a while so wanted to introduce myself.

Although originally from the south coast I now love living in the north west, not least because I can jump in the car and within a couple of hours we're in some lush countryside, whether that's Derbyshire, Cumbria, Yorkshire or Wales. I have my girlfriend to thank for getting me to appreciate the great outdoors, as a life long scout and now a leader she has a great knowledge and passion for it which has been great.
I'm now looking to take it further, growing or even catching my own food, making and doing more using my own skills, and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you guys.

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
Hello and welcome theirs a good few of us here around Stockport I'm new mills near Marple , theirs some good meets too keep your eye out in England mid section and England north section of the meetups part, just been to one in Whaley bridge only a couple of miles out of Stockport.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE