Hi from Lincolnshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rabid

Nomad
Dec 15, 2014
Sleaford Lincolnshire
Hi guys I am new to the forum although I have been hanging around in the shadows for a while and I like what I see.
I am ex RAF Regiment I left RAF in February this year. I have a thorough grounding in survival training and bushcrafting I was part of the SERE training team at RAF Waddington. Although I don't hold any formal SERE qualifications, I am a very keen amateur and look forward to learning much more from you guys.
Please be gentle with me.

Andrew059

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2013
Aylesbury
Hurray another rock on here, I left the regiment in 2004, but really enjoy the fellow bush rafters attitude 😃

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 9, 2016
Lincoln
Hi there,

I've just joined the group, I live in between Sleaford and Lincoln, any nice areas that you might want to share to a novice looking to find his way in bushcraft?
thanks
Joe

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
Hi there,

I've just joined the group, I live in between Sleaford and Lincoln, any nice areas that you might want to share to a novice looking to find his way in bushcraft?
thanks
Joe
The warden of Dukes Covert (scout) campsite (Ancaster) is possibly a good place to start, he tends to live for months at a time in a log cabin on the site

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE