Canvas LK70.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
EDIT: Item now [SOLD] :D .

Doesn't need much of an intro or much spiel ~ 70 litres of Triple Crown Canvas and Leather Glory ~ so how about some pics?

Pretty good condition but there are areas of character ~ and the Swede military are pretty good at repairs ~ but then it is a 33 year old military pack ...

The distinctive floppy lid has one inner and one outer pocket ~ the inner:

Marks of distinction ...

Main compartment, side and front pockets have snow-locks.

Slip pockets between main compartment and side pockets make nice axe pockets :D ~ axe not included with the sale. Side pocket will swallow a 1 litre Sigg (or type) bottle with ease.

Waterproof (I presume) rubberised base.

The rear/back of the pack.

The waist belt.

Unfortunately one of the leather lid straps has , in the course of time, been replace with one from the later synthetic packs :( . It still works as it should.

The axe and Meta 50 stove are not included in this sale.

The pack is slightly greener than might be apparent in the pics ~ on my screen the canvas and the snow lock material are somewhere between 'slightly' and 'a bit' lighter than in real life ~ even the straps have a hint of green which isn't immediately obvious in the pics :eek:

£35 to your door ~ payment via PayPal ~ UK (inc. The Channel Islands, N.I, Scottish Islands ...) addresses only. Sorry, not interested in trades.

Reduced to £30 ~ everything else remains the same :)

Last edited:

campj

May 29, 2013
England
Are the lid strap stitched or just threaded through the metal loops?
I'm asking as I'd like to replace both with matching ones

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Hmmm ... email noting a subscribed thread posting didn't come through :eek: :sad6:

Are the lid strap stitched or just threaded through the metal loops?
I'm asking as I'd like to replace both with matching ones

Sorry, it went earlier today. But to answer your question and assuming they're all the same as mine, no the straps on these packs aren't sewn on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE