Anybody make leather water bottles?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
I've had an enquiry to my online shop with someone wanting a leather water bottle. I don't do these at present and I'm in the middle of moving house, but if anybody does these for sale, can you please PM me with contact details, and I can pass them on to the enquirer?

Do you make items to order at all? I'm trying to find a supplier in the UK who can make a bottle like this, I can only find people who are abroad at the moment, is it something you might be able to make and if so how much would you change please?
http://www.jelldragon.com/images2/ap_leather_water_bottle.jpg

Thanks

Geoff

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Some good suggestions so far Llwyd & MikeDB made rather nice water water Costrels a while back and may be worth a contact.Neither are makers but may be up for a swap if you fancy something different?
Here's a stock picture of an origional if you want to know what they loo like, cosrels not Llwyd & MikeDB :eek:
LS1571348_HR.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE