London Pub Meet 27

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi All. Just wondering if anyone fancies a meet up before Christmas. As it is 1st December tomorrow. I will wait for your replies if any.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I'm afraid I've got too much on before Christmas to join in on this one WP. Now that all the work craziness has stopped (first ten months of the year) I'm feeling quite knackered as well.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Hemdale. hope you are ok. We miss you too mate. There are a few people that we haven't seen for a while. It would be good to have a meet up like we used to and see all the old members. Maybe one day.

hemdale

Nomad
Jan 30, 2012
London
I'm in London this week WoodPoet. Let me know if you fancy and drink. I'm buying. Would be fab to see you again, and if the others can join, the more the merrier. Like in the good old days.

:p

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Say what day and time and I will meet you. It will be good to catch up. As you know, now retired so can make most days and times.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I'm in London this week WoodPoet. Let me know if you fancy and drink. I'm buying. Would be fab to see you again, and if the others can join, the more the merrier. Like in the good old days.

:p

Aaaah! Dammit! Under normal circumstances I'd have found a way to make room for this. But I spent yesterday in the office with my coat on (no-one else needed their coat). And on top of that I have other things I can't break Wednesday & Thursday.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi hemdale. Definitely, The George. Ok all other London Pub Meet members if anyone else is available tomorrow at five. We would love to see you there.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi nunzionuk. I did reply but didn't seem to register. I will meet you later in the month. Give date and time and I will meet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE