Gransfors Bruks Small Carving Hatchet (Centre grind) - Price Dropped

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
A very lovely Gransfors Bruks Small Carving Hatchet (Centre Grind) with GB sheath and a hand-carved handle, bit stamped with KS.

This is not one of GB's 'Carving Axes' or 'Swedish Carving Axes', it is the Tiny 'Carving Hatchet'.

It is a pleasure to work with but it's too small for my big hands! - From tip-to-tip it is just over 10"/25cm long, the bit is just over 4"/10cm.
Bought around a year ago but has only seen around 2 hours use. It has not been sharpened but has a tiny ding on the edge which can be seen in the 2nd photo, less than 1mm deep it will easily be ground & honed away - apologies for the bad quality photos as my decent camera is busted, if you'd like more photos I will do my best. The sheath shows a little bit of scuffing and if you'd like the Axe Book that it came with I'm sure I can dig it out from wherever it is hiding!

DSCF5170a.jpgDSCF5169a.jpgDSCF5165a.jpg

£75 (Which includes paypal & postage fees.) - You are welcome to collect from NW UK (S. Cumbria) and you are also welcome to make a Bank Transfer. I will not ship outside of Europe.

EDIT: Price now dropped to £65 (All in)
Thanks!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE