Falkniven F1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
HI all, this knife has just been sitting in the drawer for the last few years. Every now and again I get it out and give it a polish and put it back so time to send it off to a good home. As you'll see from the pictures, the kydex sheath has an optional firesteel loop and a Maxpedition single pouch is attached (this can be removed). It also has a Tek-Lok which means the sheath can be worn vertical or horizontal. This review on youtube might give you a better idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN5hkXpwJ0M

There are a few small marks on the knife, this is from the kydex sheath...no way to avoid those im afraid. the original leather sheath will also be included. I'd like £90 inc postage for the whole thing. Offers by pm please. I already have too much gear so not looking for trades unfortunately, just cold hard cash!

P1010194.jpgP1010199.jpgP1010201.jpg

No under 18's.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE