What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marshall

Nomad
Jan 22, 2013
Gdańsk, Poland
www.AdamMarczak.com
noz_ka-bar_bk11_bk-11_0001.jpg

KA-BAR BK11

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I have just bought the ideal bag for my Swiss Army Volcano stove and brew kit. Thought it might be one of the French ones but looking round the internet it appears it is Russian, whatever, it only cost £2.99. At the same time I could not resist a Yugoslav army Haversack, a sturdy piece of kit to hold other odds and ends when my Lowe Alpine Sting would be a bit OTT. Perfect bimble kit.

Last edited:

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
This jet flame, large tank lighter, the one listed below is 50p cheaper than what I paid:rolleyes:

I am pretty pleased with it, burns with a strong needle point, very intense heat.

The little lid that covers the flame jet nozzle is pretty useless though, it comes off at the slightest touch, so it is unlikely to stay in place if the lighter is in your pocket, where it most probably would be, angled head is useful for lighting gas stove without getting your fingers frazzled.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PROF-Wind...les_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item3ceace72ca

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE