Bushcraft Bandana Uses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheBrook

Sep 3, 2014
West Midlands
www.youtube.com
Hi Chaps (and chapessess),

Looking to find out what ingenious ways to use a bandana for Bushcraft I may have neglected to mention in this video:

[video=youtube_share;WigHRP1oVac]http://youtu.be/WigHRP1oVac?list=UU0FqRD-FVjT8qZxBbaCOvRw[/video]

Trying to get as much feedback as possible so I can make a bumper list that can be a resource for us all :D

Look forward to reading your ingenuity :)

Cheers,

Brook

Last edited by a moderator:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I made it about four seconds into the blaring music.

I'm sure we would all like to contribute, but why not just put a list of all the uses you have thought of in the thread and then people can add to it?

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
Crikey I would never have thought of using one for wiping my brow without your tutorial !, how did I ever manage pre-youtube tutorials ! Okay I’ll submit a use just in case you’d not thought of it, blowing your nose :lmao: don't take it to heart fella

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
In the Boy Scouts we were taught to use them as a sling (as in a sling for an injured arm) although they seem a bit small for that use on an adult. Also they can be used to tie bandages or splints on.

Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
As worn as a bandana they don't just keep your head warm they get bugs and stuff getting in your hair. Also ladies would traditionally tie their hair up to stop it getting blown about when doing some kind of activity. I wear one when forging most of the time to keep the black stuff out of my hair.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Got to about 3 mins... then thougt do I want to waste any more of my life watching the video... na

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE