BcUK Photograph of 2014 competition September heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
OK folks, my apologies for the delay in getting the September heat for this years Photograph competition up and running.

I seemed to have had a glitch when I draughted the post and either didn't hit the submit new thread button or it failed to post properly :eek:

My thanks to Pandabean for bringing the missing thread to my attention

Anyway, here it is if somewhat delayed :)

The theme for September is

The One Tree

Can I also remind people to the addition to rule 4

Members may enter only one photograph per month. However you may change your entry once. If you wish to do this then you must state that your previous entry is being withdrawn.

For the rest of the rules and themes for the other months please look here.

Good luck to everyone who enters :)

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Ooh, a Stephen Donaldson theme! Elohim, Haruchai, Sandorgons, Merewives, Giants, and Thomas Covenant.

Okaaaay. No-one else is getting my literary reference then. I'll just stick to taking pictures :theyareon

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Ooh, a Stephen Donaldson theme! Elohim, Haruchai, Sandorgons, Merewives, Giants, and Thomas Covenant.

Okaaaay. No-one else is getting my literary reference then. I'll just stick to taking pictures :theyareon

I got it Mike as I'm a fan of Donaldson as well :cool:

However, I have to confess that I took my inspiration for this thread from Mark Hirsch's That Tree project :)

BushrangerCZ

Nomad
Dec 23, 2010
in the woods
Lone Cherry in Eagle mountains:
Orlickeacutehory003_zps320fe750.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Don't have a pic to post yet, but as an aside growing up my Dad always called solitary trees "Adder Trees" saying that you were more likely to find adders close to a lone tree on open ground. Don't know if it's true or it was a story to warn of dangers from lightning but thought it fitted with this months theme.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi
my picture is of the Holm Oak on the sand dunes at Merthyr Mawr taken at the bushmoot
title

Hanging in There

20140810_143959.jpg

Attachments

• 20140810_143959.jpg
    20140810_143959.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 12

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE