meet in the midlands / Redditch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 8, 2014
redditch
How many like minded people meet in the midlands / Redditch.
Iv found a small spot in my home town but not sure how to find the land owner any tips or wed sites that would help
many thanks john

Idleknight

Forager
Aug 14, 2013
United Kingdom, Near Hinckley
Check the OS map on Bing
Then you can usually get the name of the wood or area. Hopefully then you can google it. Normally you can also pay to get information from the last registry, but it can be cheaper to ask around both online and offline.
I am based around Hinckley in Leicestershire, but work in Birmingham, so get around the Midlands.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Hi John, it seems you have chosen to camp in Arrow Valley Park? perhaps not the best choice given all the football fields, skateboard, BMX tracks and other amenities within the park i doubt you would get much privacy or peace, not to mention the local warden :) if you have transport or can get a lift there are several excellent meets posted up in and around the west midlands area, just keep an eye on the Midlands thread.

if however you want to go further afield or want your own spot, pick an area and survey the OS maps, and do your legwork to find ownership. then it gets a little difficult! :) good luck in your search

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE