Twodogs wool bush shirt made to order ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Hello David and welcome .

I would have no problem making and sending a Twodogs wool bush shirt to the USA as long as you pay the postage :) ,

One has gone to Russia and one to Sweden already :cool:

Take your measurements from an outdoor coat that you like the cut of and have a look at the thread below for the bits I need ,

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/entry.php?b=45

PM me when your ready .

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Been looking to get a bushshirt for a while.. Like the Swanddri.. looked at the Endicots one, and Asbells.. But liked the look of these so finally got my cash out and took the jump...ordered one of these.. its Sam's Fault....

looking forward to receiving it now.....:)

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I keep looking at this thread and telling myself I don't do enough winter stuff to justify the expensive of one of those shirts. It is getting harder and harder to not put an order in though!

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
A Twodogs shirt is just the kit you need to encourage you both outdoors away from the central heating this winter

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Twodogs wool bush shirts ,,

All made one at a time to your size ,

WHITE £65 to your door in the UK

Made with Surplus British Army wool blankets , you could dye it to a colour of your choosing

RED £ 75 to your door in the UK .

I manage to get these from a militaria show I was told thay were fire service issue , new blankets I have enough to make one more in red and then there gone ....

GREEN £76 to your door in the UK

Many shade of green with some green gray thrown in ...

Yugoslavian 100% wool surplus blanket these are fantastic ....

Multi tone ,

I can do some solid green near match but not exact ,

Or supply two blankets of your own be thay Dutch , French , Italian, US and I will make you a Twodogs Wool blanket shirt for £58 to your door

Heres all the sizing info ,

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/entry.php?b=45

Payment via paypal before work starts and I hope to have your shirt made and posted within two weeks.

Any question just ask

Twodogs

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Word of mouth from satisfied customers is the best sales promotion known to man, i'm gutted the weather has warmed back up here as i haven't been able to use mine in weeks, i'm really hoping for a truly bleak winter up here in Geordieland

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Just Finished this Twodogs "Far North" Wool Shirt Combo for a member planning a trip next year .

British Army Blankets used on this one ,

I also made an outer Anorak using the same pattern from fabric obtained from Martti in Finland Mil Spec as used for the Finnish Military snow smocks .

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122389

Next up was a wool inset for the outer pooche of the anorak

With the normal pockets stiched inside

Very happy how this combo turned out ,,I must make myself a white one up soon :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE