Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 16, 2011
Perth
Happy Birthday Seoras.

I use a d3200 its a ace wee camera. Iook me a while to get used to. I has a lot more settings than my old bridge camera had. Love it to bits now. Enjoy!

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Not a patch on some of Alf's macros, but I'm quite pleased with this one of a creeping buttercup.

15279090012_36279cb56d_b.jpg

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Unusual set this.

Lindow-I.jpg

Lindow-III.jpg

Lindow-II.jpg

You will notice the dual credit straight away.

We were looking for a dramatic image to link in with the Lindow Man, a first century bog body found not far from where we are.

Diane is a very talented professional photographer that I know and we decided to collaborate on the images you see here.

I provided kit and costume, we both scouted locations, Diane shot the pictures and I produced the final images you see here.

Very interesting working together with another photographer.

Last edited:

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Unusual set this.

Lindow-I.jpg

Lindow-III.jpg

Lindow-II.jpg

You will notice the dual credit straight away.

We were looking for a dramatic image to link in with the Lindow Man, a first century bog body found not far from where we are.

Diane is a very talented professional photographer that I know and we decided to collaborate on the images you see here.

I provided kit and costume, we both scouted locations, Diane shot the pictures and I produced the final images you see here.

Very interesting working together with another photographer.

Outstanding ! Marvelous !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE