Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
1000 posts very impressive, I thought once you got to 1000 post's you had to buy the first round or bring some cans in for the lads. And not that old John smiths rubbish☺ or was it run round the camp fire in your skids. Can't remember now can anyone else remember what you had to do, once you get to 1000 ? ☺

I thought once you reached the 1000 mark, you had to do a Joan of Arc at the stake impression. .

D

Deleted member 41373

Looking forward to meeting Damascus tomorrow and having the promised bru, only sorry I won't be seeing the rest of ya......

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Like I said earlier in the week, we will be taking a small BBQ with plenty of charcoal. So if anyone wants to bring their own burgers they're welcome to use it.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
looking forward to seeing you all, Carl running around the garden in your skids, does that count for the 1000th post!

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Like I said earlier in the week, we will be taking a small BBQ with plenty of charcoal. So if anyone wants to bring their own burgers they're welcome to use it.

Be careful dude, as soon as you pull out some group cookware you get lumbered feeding everyone.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
I'm deeply concerned, vortexes eddy's bath plugs !!! what happens if you have case of the farmer giles?
Carl in his skiddies, theres a youtube moment.
Sorry i cant make it this time fellas not been to sharp the last couple of days, next time maybe have great weekend and let me know how the snails turn out?
See you all soon i hope.

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Be careful dude, as soon as you pull out some group cookware you get lumbered feeding everyone.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I'll just tell them I've got a bad case of the Norovirus. Projectile vomiting will guarantee I get my own personal space Rick. I don't think anyone will be asking for fries with that.:)

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
I'm deeply concerned, vortexes eddy's bath plugs !!! what happens if you have case of the farmer giles?
Carl in his skiddies, theres a youtube moment.
Sorry i cant make it this time fellas not been to sharp the last couple of days, next time maybe have great weekend and let me know how the snails turn out?
See you all soon i hope.

Sorry to hear your not feeling so good John. Hopefully next time mate. PS It twisted my polyps into knots.

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
I have a Gransfors Bruks small forest axe that needs a new handle. I have seen the handles online for about 9 quid. Anyone interested in trading something for it.

Batchy

May 13, 2014
Norwich
I would be interested in the Axe, What are you after for it?

Anyone got a bivvy bag they want rid of? preferably goretex...

If not I will go out and get one at lunchtime :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE