What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Oh nice, they're supposed to be very good to use. Let us know how you fare with it please?

Very impressed with it so far. It's much more substantial in the hand than I expected and have used it today to take down and process an 8 metre pine in my garden. It cuts very well and cleanly, very tight head fit and nicely balanced. The only thing I may need to adjust is perhaps adding grip tape or similar to the handle, as I have big mitts and the slimmer tomahawk handle feels a little too small for me at the end. Looking for some kydex to make a mask now.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Squirrel Cooker / Pot Holder

UsxZADs.png

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Not today but over the last week I seem to have bought 3 bows and a load of components to build some more arrows.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
My addiction to meths took a serious blow today with the arrival of a Wild Woodgas Stove,
won't be doing a review as am to busy kicking myself muttering should of bought one sooner.

Tim_B

Dec 8, 2013
Ipswich
I really have to put the credit card away!

Lowe Alpine Sting with pockets and yoke.
GSR bag
Sawyer mini filter with bladder
Light my Fire Scout 2.0

Thanks
Tim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE