Benchmade Mini - Griptilian 555HG-YEL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
I'm sure these knives need no introduction.

This particular one has been in the side pocket of my climbing sack for the last 4 years and, as far as I can remember, it hasn't ever been used to cut anything. As is my habit, I tend to buy two (sometimes more) of any bit of kit that I particularly like and my black version of this knife is the one I actually use.

There is some minor wear to the black coating on the clip as a result of stuff going in and out of the pack, which I have tried to show in the pictures, but there are no marks anywhere on the blade or handle.

mini-grip-1.jpg

mini-grip-2.jpg

mini-grip-3.jpg

I may still have the box and cloth bag so I will rummage through my drawers :rolleyes: and see what I can find, but let's assume for now that it ships without them.

Sharp as a sharp thing, modified Sheepsfoot blade in 154CM stainless, Mel Pardue design, light weight, incredibly strong, and the single best locking mechanism on the market (IMHO).

How does £40 including RMSD sound ?

Usual conditions apply:

For sale to over 18's only (that's age in years, not stones in weight or IQ :) )

Delivery to Outer Mongolia or the Scottish Highlands is likely to cost a little more, etc, etc, etc...

Will consider trade against a good pack - details in my GB Axe for trade thread.

First to post in thread secures.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE