Oh Aaron...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ohhh it's become a picture thread! I better post up my other nights tea on here then.... I CBA'd to grate the cheese so left it in big lumps to stir through as lovely hot melted cheese bombs in the mustard and onion mash, the sozzies were cumberlands from one of those great old local butchers where you can see the lads whacking the carcasses into good homely chunks, peas are french, ie cooked with beef stock, the outer lettuce leaves and various garden prunings, swamped in hot beef gravy reduced down from a pot roast brisket I'd dry cured.

I wish I could make it for you, Bush-Brutha-of-anutha-Mutha :)
1924354_10203334873667031_8292089978850583789_n.jpg

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
He'll be about halfway across the channel, powered by gastric gases from his churning tum, and will surface from the very bowels of the earth beneath your cooking fire at the moot, demanding instant sausagey goodness before his axe frenzy wrath descends on all :D

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
He'll be about halfway across the channel, powered by gastric gases from his churning tum, and will surface from the very bowels of the earth beneath your cooking fire at the moot, demanding instant sausagey goodness before his axe frenzy wrath descends on all :D

Another reason why I'm not going to the moot.

I can do without images of Aaron's gases too! :yuck:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Gosh you are soooooo cruel! You'll be having GoatBoy conjouring up the smell and tastes in words next, speaking in tongues of the salivating aromas stirring up his taste buds, teasing the poor lad with side servings of creamy light mash with lakes of fragrant brown gravy, dripping seductively from the fork......

Or even the gently caramelised snorkers sitting in a cloud of fluffy spring onion mash, drizzled with rich gleaming onion gravy, a hillock of fresh popping garden peas, with a dollop of onion relish all sitting withing a crisp shelled yet yielding plate sized Yorkshire pudding.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It would be much appreciated by the Mods (and other readers) if the folks on this thread would restrain themselves from the Carry On type posts :rolleyes:
As ever, your understanding and compliance keeps the peace :D

cheers,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
We don't enjoy raining on the parade, but there's the whole sitting in Tony's living room with the kids running about thing to bear in mind.

It'd be appreciated.

M

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
We don't enjoy raining on the parade, but there's the whole sitting in Tony's living room with the kids running about thing to bear in mind.

It'd be appreciated.

M

ahh toddy its such a hard line to call between veiled humour which adults could snigger at but kids completely miss. I get the wrong side of it far too often and I apologize for that.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Back on topic...

I had a sausage sandwich for supper this evening. Pork and caramelised red onion sausagees, on home-made granary bread, with just a dash of spicy beetroot chutney for colour and a kick.

I'd just like to say, here and now, that it was gorgeous! :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE