Mad Max

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
The trailer for the new Mad Max movie is online, it looks quite good so far.

[video=youtube;akX3Is3qBpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akX3Is3qBpw[/video]

A review in the Guardian.

And Tom Hardy looking suitably post-apocalyptic.

8w513FB.jpg

:)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Cripes! we have reviews for Trailers now??

The guy on the bikes collided with a camel, -look at those saddlebags

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
He was 'Bane' in the batman movie, a hardman in Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy, plus Inception and many others.

Really rate him as an actor, he can do big and menacing, super violent roles as well as more Merchant and Ivory stuff.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
can't say no to more mad max. Looks sufficiently dirty, violent, and OTT

Just gotta remember not to watch the originals again before this one comes out lol

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The important thing here is that it must grittier, dirtier and more violent than the original. The reason MMI went cult because it wasn't "Hollywood prettified"

mrcharly

Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I learned to drive in the same model of car that max drives (not supercharged tho').

Even without the supercharger, rear wheel drive on gravel roads with a V8 engine is quite a handful.

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
I learned to drive in the same model of car that max drives (not supercharged tho').

Even without the supercharger, rear wheel drive on gravel roads with a V8 engine is quite a handful.

I'd love to have had an Interceptor with L plates :D
Always wanted to drive a serious muscle car.

Biker

Sorta looking forward to this, but I really hope like British Red suggested, that Hollywood hasn't had too much of a finger in this pie. Some replies on YouTube are saying it's a reboot of the trilogy which is fine with me.

On a little aside. I got to see this up close and personal back on 2007.

XB1.jpg

XBSedan05.jpg

The year before that I got to drive in the only XB Falcon Interceptor that was in the UK, I have pix of that someplace too. It was built by a bloke called Adrian who lived in Bradford at the time. He took it, his family and lock, stock and barrel and moved to Broken Hill in Oz where they did a lot of the filming to MM2 and set up a Mad Max museum there. A bigger fan of the film I have never met. I bet he's doing cartwheels about this film being released.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
He was 'Bane' in the batman movie, a hardman in Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy, plus Inception and many others.

Really rate him as an actor, he can do big and menacing, super violent roles as well as more Merchant and Ivory stuff.

I agree he was in Bronson too played an absolute nutter.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Trailer 2

[video=youtube;YWNWi-ZWL3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWNWi-ZWL3c[/video]

Completly and utterly not safe for work or the kiddies. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE