Zombie Apocalypse? In Winter? - Sorted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have seen Glass-fibre canoes upgraded to Kevlar... why not a Battle Ready Kevlar Combat Armoured Robin? .... "Battle CAR" for short :)
I want one!

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
zombie_apocalypse_baby_stroller_zps73d6997e.jpg

AND FOR WHEN THEY GROW UP.....

84_zps90440b98.jpg

Blaidd

Nomad
Jun 23, 2013
UK
Surely they might congregate under your boat eventually build small pyramid trying to clamber up to get you? Or would the water prevent them from smelling you? This has worried me for a while.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Surely they might congregate under your boat eventually build small pyramid trying to clamber up to get you? Or would the water prevent them from smelling you? This has worried me for a while.

As near as I've been able to suss it out, the wave action or currents washes of the decaying flesh and they disintegrate. No personal experience though.

Biker

As near as I've been able to suss it out, the wave action or currents washes of the decaying flesh and they disintegrate. No personal experience though.

That or schools of fish come along for a nibble and just don't stop. Oh the irony! :rolleyes:

Mental note to self - Don't eat fish from sources known to have had zombies walk across.

About the too slow comment from Tengu. Obviously the zombies I'd need to get away from are the Resident Evil 1 variety, who shuffle about aimlessly looking for a snack. The Resident Evil 3 and World War Z zombies will be banned from my own personal Zombie Apocalypse. Heck, in that world even Roller skates would be an asset..... Hmmmmm 4x4 rough terrain roller skates. Now there's a gap in the market that could be exploited. This time next year Rodders (or Zombie Apocalypse, whichever comes first) I'll be a mullyanaire! :cool:

But then there's always this:

10405598_778876718819178_7583195370406206767_n.jpg

Last edited:

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
The spare tyre is for putting around the neck of the leader of your rival survivors and filling with petrol.

remember your real enemy is the one who can squeeze a trigger. Not the ones confused by a ladder...

i'll get my coat ( read chain anti shark suit)

Tom

Biker

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE